Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Angel WIngs

Ok so thanks to some help from Jac we managed to get the three angel costumes ready for last nights dress rehersal. Well all I can say is that at least one of my angels has shrunk as my carefully pinned costume from last week is now an inch to long, one of my kings costume is about a foot to long and didn't mention it last week, so I took three costumes and came home with four!!!!

The rehersals themselves weren't as bad as I was dreading, although the rendition of 'Away in a Manger' was a little excrutiating but we managed to get through it twice and I didn't kill anyone so this has to be good right. Unfortunately the evening was ended with a bit of a problem we are losing two members of staff, as there are only four of us this is going to be a bit of a problem, we do have till Easter to find one of the replacements but the other is not sure as he has been called for his interview to train as a fireman so we will see. He will make a great fireman though although we will miss him.

Knitting wise not a lot done due to angel costumes but a bit further with baby cardie, but another hat finished hopefully will get a picture today in daylight.

No comments: