Friday, December 01, 2006

Look What I got


Here you go as I promised are the pictures of the wonderful parcel I got this morning.
First up here are Some of my favourite Susan Bates needles and if you look closely at the packet of needles they are all decorated like candy canes aren't they fantastic, you will see the reason for the single pair in a minute.




Underneath is The Mason Dixon Knitting book, I have been tempted for a while by this book especially with everyone knitting baby Kimonos and I know I am going to spend many happy hours reading this book.

Now if that wasn't enough there was more, there were 9 balls of Sugar'n'Cream now since I signed up for the monthly dishcloth KAL I have been coveting Sugar'n'Cream yarn and now I have
enough to make a good supply of clothes this was all topped off with a wonderful Tim Burton Card and as you can see in the final picture I have already cast on the ball band dishcloth from the book :)









A couple of links that I have been meaning to put up for a while firstly this useful Christmas Present for knitters list from Lime and Violet and the tatoo from the pic in my earlier post is from here
 Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Piglottie said...

What a superb parcel! I love the SugarnCream - why cant we get it here?!!

dianemulholland said...

Ooooh yummy yarn :-P

Looking forward to a good catch-up tomorrow :-)

Michelle said...

I love your SP too! Your washcloth is fab. See you Weds.

I, Like The View said...

I can't believe that beautiful thing in the post above is only a cloth. . .

mind you, I am imagining the smile it will bring, cos it's so lovely!

I, Like The View said...

oh and what gorgeous needles - I want to eat them...

...or maybe I should start knitting with my rock supply

(hey! that's an idea - knit liquorice laces with rock!)

;-)

Amy said...

Oh, how fun! The summer colors are the best, too. They always turn out so bright and cheerful. :-)

Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog, by the way. They were much appreciated.