Monday, January 31, 2005

Craft Fair Maddness

Ok was has Yvonne got me into three weeks to go till our first venture for a stand at the International Fair at Alexander Palace plus we are doing a knit and Relax area just in case we find ourselves with nothing to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yesterday atarted on the creative threads pack, which hopefully if I can get the photo to load you will see one with one of the items I am knotting as a sample using the creative thread pack as a fringe. Unfortunately I think I am going to run out of yarn before I finish the sample so there may be a frogging yet and a bag instead of a scarf maybe on the needles.
Kathryn has taken one of my poorly written patterns (I even forgot to put on how many stiches to cast on ) home to knit, proof read and rewrite so I owe her big thanks for that and for all of those who have volunteered to help us out over the weekend with their wonderful teaching skills.

No comments: