Thursday, January 27, 2005

Finally a photo

I think I've actually managed to add a photo, more to follow if I can manage it again I'll try and put some more of the color on color scarf up.
I had a nice evening with everyone at Liberty on an unofficial night, I took along my pacific pullover fromhttp://www.justonemorerow.com from Jill Vosberg it has taken me about six months to get it this far down to my lack of knitting time rather than the pattern (which is wonderful, great for us ample ladies) so have only completed the back so far.
I have also just spent about an hour on MSN with Robins grand daughter which is lovely and makes me not so far from home.
I'm hoping the picture I have loaded is the first fairisle section of color on color which for me is the favourite pice of the whole scarf. As we speak the whole scarf except some of the I-Cords is sitting getting blocked pinned to my studio floor so fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.

No comments: