Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Bad Blogger!!!!!!!

I know slap my wrists its been a while but the god news is that Yvonne's husband Matt has taken pity on me and has taken my lap top to give it some TLC so hopefully work schedule allowing I may be back online from home real soon. In the mean time I am back at Silkwood for the week to play while they are away, its great here its like a home from home with the added bonus of a dedicated space to dye in.

The weirdest thing just happened to me though on my way back from stocking up for the week in the high street on the way back I bumped into one of my best friends from Uni who I haven't seen since 1999 when we graduated, between him and Kerry I managed to survive my final year of my degree including the highly stressful final show, I would never have made it without his belief in me and my work. We lost contact shortly after we graduated due to illness, I was so upset at the time because he made me feel like I could do anything I chose to do (which is still with me today, he was a huge influence in my life). Well I gave him my phone number as he was in a rush, on the school run, unfortunately I don't think he'll call too much time passed, but just in case he ever reads this I just want to thank him for everything he did for me. (I know all a bit sentimental but I mean every word)

No comments: