Friday, October 21, 2005

Sunshine

So although still suffering from this lurgy yesterday I decided to carry on with plan for a flight on the London Eye and I am so glad I did the weather was beautiful.
St Pauls Posted by Picasa


Horse Guards Parade Posted by Picasa


Look at the view it was a wonderful day, we were going to follow this up with either the Sattchi gallery or possibly the aquarium but decided to make the most of the weather and decided upon a walk along the South Bank.

another view Posted by Picasa


We stopped off at The NFT for a quick glass of wine and then carryed on wandering down to the Tate and had lunch in a pub over looking the river.

On the way home Posted by Picasa


Then we wandered back watching the sun set as we went. Admittedly by that point I think the cough medicine was wearing off and the last bit of the walk was a bit of a struggle as as ever the cold had sunk down to my chest.


I did manage to get into the studio today meeting Jacqueline for a coffee and gossip plus a bit of knitting talk before I started the mammoth cleaning job to find the studio as it had all got a little out of hand before the show, well the good news is that I managed to successfully clear the smaller end before coming home tonight which leaves me the wool end for tomorrow.

I have to say still feel very uninspired to do any knitting at all I'm hoping its just the cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blog/site to my favorites. I also have a blog/site you're invited to visit