Sunday, October 09, 2005

Back

First of all my apologies, I know that I haven't posted for what seems forever and for those who have been sending messages my thanks.
My emotions kind of went into overload ping ponging all over the place for a couple of reasons that may become clear over the next few weeks, but at the moment it has settled back down for a bit, the other reason being that I have been manically winding skeins for kits all ready for Ally Pally next weekend, my thanks goes especially to those who have bravely stepped in to help me with this massive job you know who you are, I will be eternally grateful.

I did manage to have a wonderful day out in Poole with beautiful weather, it was so nice to breathe in the sea air to blow away the cobwebs.

Poole Quay Posted by Picasa


We also took part in the stitch and craft show at Sandown park where Yvonne, Dawn, Jill, Gill and Hazel joined in the fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chickie - hoping you are feeling better. I'm here....if ya need a friend. Or someone to yell at or something! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Hope you're feeling better...

Looking forward to Ally Pally (although I'm stranded here in Italy, and hope to make it back tomorrow...)

Good luck with the kits.

xxx