Saturday, June 10, 2006

Knitting In Public Day

So here is the start of the aqua swirl cushion, well in fact have got a little further with it now, it is growing really fast. I got the centre colour started at Liberty, where it was good to catch up after a couple of weeks away and then yesterday I helped out at Stash for a couple of hours and got a few more rows done.
I have the knitting in public thing all sorted for the day, well it was kind of taken care of for me as I am working at Stash all day so they have some wonderfully comfortable chairs to sit on so may get a bit more done between customers. If anybody wants to come and knit to that would be great there are a few other chairs :) Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mrspao said...

That looks good. I'm looking forward to meeting you in July as I've booked to go on the Adventures in Knitting course :)