Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Exciting News

Besides another great china bargin, Royal Stafford bone China (one of their original patterns) from our local hospice shop. My other great news is that Stash the new store opening in Putney is going to be stocking my kits but not only that I am also going to be teaching there, I am starting off with a two part beginners course and an adventurous knitting day, all the dates are on the site that went live today. I am very excited and already have half my lesson plans written and am just starting on my samples :) Unfortunately after having a sneal preview of some of the stock I may end up spending far more money there than I actually earn lol. Roll on the opening. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really exciting news. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Wowie, don't suppose they need a crochet teacher ;-)

Sue
xxx

Anonymous said...

Cool! I did notice your name on the classes page... must come down and take a look at the shop, also cos they stock my stitch markers :)

xx