Thursday, October 19, 2006

Next was Hila from When the going gets tough who I had found through Ingrid’s blog and who I was able to help out with a ticket to a Di Gilpin Workshop and in return I got a chance to go to A Ruth Lee Class on short row shaping (more of this later too).
I was also visited by half a dozen bloggers and liberty knitters and if I try and list them I would only forget one of them so not even going to try all I will say is a big HELLO to Katherine’s mum hope you enjoyed the football match :)

I also managed to catch up with Debbie Abrahams who was working on the Rowan stand as we know each other from when I booked her for classes at creations, she is so sweet and can’t wait to see her when she comes and teaches a class at Stash later in the year.

On Friday unfortunately Les and Tess couldn’t be there so the wonderful Sue and Ruth stepped up and both spent the day helping me which was wonderful as although not the busiest day it made loo visits a lot easier plus when there are those sudden mad invasions of people you actually manage to sell things for the right price. It was also a nice chance to catch up with both of them as we tend to only see each other at shows.
The good news on Friday was that we got the keys for the house, not that we were going to get much of a chance to get anything done in it before we move but the theory was there. Posted by Picasa