Thursday, October 19, 2006

This is going to be a bit of a photo heavy entry I am afraid, I am trying to catch up with all the Ally Pally news before we break down the computer before we finally move (more of which later).
Well I left you last after a long and wet setup last Wednesday, it was a long day mostly down to the unloading arrangements there as it was never designed for such large shows so the loading bay only takes about eight vehicles at a time so you can imagine the carnage

So Thursday Morning we had to go to the bank to collect the money for the deposit on the house to hand to the estate agents so made a late start for me on Thursday but did manage to get there in time to meet up with mumblings, who I first met when I taught an extreme knitting class(another of her classmates dropped by earlier in the day too), so had a brief chance to say hi before more customers (and friends turned up) Posted by Picasa