Thursday, October 19, 2006

Saturday turned out to be the busiest day and very very foggy, even so I managed to sneak off the stand to do the Ruth Lee Workshop about short row shaping with Wye Sue and Ruth, it was absolutely hysterical, a lot of laughter later I was actually greatly inspired but my ribs ached from the laughter.

On Sunday Little Lixie came along and helped out so again I managed to sneak off the stand and do a workshop with Prudence Mapstone based on the bullion Stitch, it was fantastic what I wouldn’t give to do a full workshop with this woman on Freeform. I also got a chance to have a really long conversation with Lucy Neatby about Happy Stitches and her new DVD’s I can’t wait till the two she is producing on socks comes out, I thin k I will definitely be ordering both. Posted by Picasa