Sunday, November 26, 2006

She also gave me a little gift this perfect sock
yarn in greens I hadn't actually taken any
knitting with me when I went to stay at dads as I haven't felt like knitting or had the concentration levels for it but this yarn inspired me my long awaited Jay walkers for myself, I really enjoyed knitting them for my sockpalozza pal this year but I knew I had to alter the pattern slightly to make them big enough for my swollen feet and this gave me the push to cast them on, so I managed to find five needles of the right size in three different lengths but here they are so far. The yarn has a really long repeat pattern so can't wait to see what happens on the foot.
I also managed to get to the knitting group at Stash on Wenesday, ot was a nice break to catch up with everybody and went out to have lunch with them all to :) Posted by Picasa