Thursday, August 18, 2005

Lots to tell you

Ok so I'm sitting here at Silkwood so I have a computer for the weekend plus the odd spinning wheel but more of that to come.
So much has happened since my last entry firstly Angela from Which Craft in Cheam did come and see me at Silkwood and I brought along the majority of my kits so she could see how the uniqueness works, she brought the lot including this my new kit which in fact is an inspiration pack for spinners textile artists scrap bookers extra all colour coded which you can't really see from the dark photo.

sorry dark photo Posted by Picasa


She also wants to buy some of my handspun boxed up in hat kits.

No name yarn Posted by Picasa

I never thought that the buisness would grow so fast. Yarnsmith has also just had an order and it gave me a chance to play with young Sirus he is so cute.

The over really exciting thing is the plans that me and Little Lixie are drawing up, I can't tell you anything yet but kepp a look at all will be explained soon. All I'm saying is keep the last weekend in February free.

close up Posted by Picasa


On the knitting fronet having a bit of a disaster as have lost both of the new patterns for the new kits when my computer crashed so am trying to rework them an Gill from Woolly Workshop has bravely volunteered to attemlt to knit up from my hand scribbled notes.
Mostly my time has been spent putting kits together and spinning so I am looking forward to this weekend as it is going to be a very lazy weekend taking full advantage of Tess' wheels and dye house. So expect lots of photos of wheels cats and dyed hands.

No comments: