Monday, August 22, 2005

Time to Pack

After the fun and games of yesterday it is time to pack up and return home. As normal I will probably leave something vital behind but we are both back at the Hampton Court Green Country Affair next weekend so anything can be exchanged. I have just checked out the website for this event and I have to say the music looks like it could be fun with both an Abba and a Led Zepplin tribute band playing Saturday night and also some interesting Jazz musicians spread over the weekend.
I did get some work done yesterday, I completed a dye lot some of which is heading overseas to my Secret Pal so will post photo after she has recieved.
I also started to spin another funky hank of yarn.

mangled parrot anyone!!! Posted by Picasa


This is a good thing as apparently both of the hanks I sent with Les and Tess have been sold and people want more!!!
Skip North almost there look out for website details.