Thursday, December 29, 2005

Post Christmas

Just a quick update, unfortunately it looks like my new year is not going to get off to a good start as I seemen to have go an ear infection, I can only guess as I can't get an appointment to see a doctor of course. So I am not doing a lot, well can't do a lot the pain means I can't concentrate also means sleep is quite hard, its fine when I am asleep its just getting to that point it was 5am until I got to sleep this morning!!!!
So not a lot of progress on the lace but I did manage to finish the fir trees and did start the sand dollars but was a mistake as I couldn't concentrate so had to rip them out.

update Posted by Picasa


Snow wise we had about five minutes and it had melted before I could even take a picture, but it did produce this wonderful sunset the night before, the clouds looked like they were off a film set.

sunset Posted by Picasa

No comments: