Friday, December 02, 2005

So many things to share

Ok photo heavy post be warned, I will try and aplit it in two and save some for tomorrow.

Firstly when I got to the studio I recived my parcel from the newly opened Fyberspates store.

Beautiful Silk Posted by Picasa


This is firstly some wonderful Tussah Silk aren't the colours fantastic.

Gorgeous Feathers Posted by Picasa


The second part and my favourite bit are these wonderful hand dyed feathers. I am finding very hard to not just start spinning right away but I am being good and finishing my orders first.
I have to say the service was great it was with me within 24 hours.

My day only got better, it was Liberty night and it was our secret santa night, look at this pile of goodies ready to be distributed.

Plentiful Posted by Picasa


Wonderfully organised by Yvonne it was great fun, here are few of the liberty ladies enjoying the evening. I have to thank my wonderful assistant who helped me take my pictures last night Beth who took better pictures than me.
Polly and present Posted by Picasa


Adrienne Posted by Picasa


More Pics tomorrow

No comments: