Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday

This phot besides a little dark is a bit of a cheek as I took it back in the autumn, and the other cheat is the fact that it wasn't taken in my studio but one of the others but I think it does illustrate what I feel about my Studio at the moment I feel very cluttered and closed in which is all my fault don't get me wrong but am feeling very overwhelmed by it.

Self Posted by Picasa


Its odd as most of the other studios try and pack as much into a small space which I understand and is what I should be doing but I just can't work that way I need space, this and my lack of organised skills (I always work better in a mess but there is a limit) means I don't feel like I gave the movement I need around my own studio so I see a studio reworking in my near future.

No comments: