Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Some Knitting

This picture was from the spanish festival in Regents
Street on Sunday. more luck than judgement as all pictures taken by holding my camera over my head hoping to catch something.

So some knitting things, I managed to dispatch my Lace swap parcel only a day late as I had managed to put the address somewhere safe and I do hope my recipient likes it.

I also signed up for SP9, I've missed the last couple but thought I would try again, I also signed up for Indie Knits Hot Sox swap and I also have my magic yarn ball swap about to happen so have got a few parcels to get ready to despatch.

Knitting itself I am still slogging away at this comission piece and am trying not to be tempted away by soem lace knitting. I also went back to the studio today to pick up a few bits for the weekend and some of my sock yarn stash already for sock wars. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vasco said...

visit my blog www.y-vasco.blogspot.com

mrspao said...

Ooh - I mustn't be tempted as I've just signed up for the Knitter's Tea Swap again!!!