Monday, February 14, 2005

Not so bad

I had a really bad feeling that today was going to be one of those days where being without Robin would be unbearable, although the day didn't start off too well, especially the part where I posted four letters having only put stamps on three of them.
Thankfully shortly after my arrival at the studio my packaging arrived and it was all perfect.

The clear boxes were the ideal size, all that model making was worth it, and although the clear carrier bags may not be the best quality in the world but will do for this show along with the pink tissue paper. I also manageed to finish another six kits before I lost the light.

I'm not saying that I haven't shed the odd tear today but actually it brought to the fore some of my favourite memories, for instance on our first date he brought me a pink rose corsage, and although this is a memory in itself my favourite part of it was the half hour we spent trying to work out how to put it on....... I'm not sure we ever did work it out but its one of my most prized possessions.

Knitting wise, couldn't face Kiri today but did get another ten rows done on the instep of the regia fairisle socks.

No comments: