Friday, February 11, 2005

One of those days

A quiet night at Liberty last night but we had a visit from Chris and Libby before they headed off to a show.
I had one of those days yesterday forgot everything, left my purse at home so had to borrow money from Mark to get to Liberty, I also left my knitting at home so cast on another sock in a Regia yarn I brought back from the states a couple of years ago (photo to follow). But I did acheive in sorting my packaging problem, I found this great website Bagnbox man which had the perfect clear boxes and also supply carrier bags oh and some nice pink tissue paper just to complete the look.
Angelia came over to the studio yesterday and blocked out her jumper, it looks stunning the yarn she brought back with her from her holiday really works well as a replacement to rowans linen print, if I get my act together I'll take my camera with me to the studio today.
The phot that will hopefully appear above this entry is the comissioned shawl I was talking about back in October and Jan wanted to see the finished article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicky - I've found your blog....

Love the shawl, it looks spectacular, beautiful colours, and I can see that lots of work have gone into it. Lucky recipient...

Great photos of the workshop dyeing day. I feel really proud of my little collection, and shall have a go at home when I can get some spare time sorted out.

Good luck with getting everything ready for Ally Pally, but don't work too hard, try to get some rest and knitting time for yourself.

Glad you enjoyed cakes, I enjoyed baking them.

Luv Jan xx