Sunday, February 06, 2005

Sunday

Well I successfully turned Jill's yarn blue I just hope it is dark enough I think it may be a little pale so I hope it will be dry by Thursday and just in case anyone turns up at Liberty on Thursday I'll take it with me. I can always over dye it but I think it looks so pretty as it is.
I have been absolutely exhausted for the last few day, its odd I am sleeping many more hours since recieving our bed from Hatfield but feel far worse absolutely drained and at the end of the day its starting to effect my eye site. Actually fell asleep knitting this afternoon which is unheard of and I actually left the studio before 8pm which is even stranger. I'll give it a couple more days and then maybe I'll make an appointment for the doc's but then again maybe not lol.......

No comments: