Saturday, February 05, 2005

Workshop fun

What a great day... We had a wonderful time today with Jan, Jacinta,Sue and Amelia came over to the studio for my food colouring for the kitchen day and they produced the most wonderful yarns by the time we left not to mention Jan's wonderful home baked cake and biscuits (melt in the mouth goodies from heaven... if only I had that talent). See thepictures above not the best in the world but you will get the idea and have already booked for the beginners felt class in March.
My turn to dye tomorrow, I have Jill's yarn to dye a beautiful periwinkle blue which should be fun as its a beautiful yarn with a linen twist running through it.
I have cast on the second sock toe section and will hopefully finish tonight as long as I don't fall asleep.

No comments: