Monday, June 06, 2005

Late in the Day

A bit of a rough weekend but survived but got quite a bit of my edgy project done which is a start will have it finished in time for the deadline, Daren't put a picture up just in case.
Had an interesting night with the Kids at Youth Club I have managed to find the only kids who don't like s'mores. Also it was one of my original kids from my first Youth Club had her 25th birthday today (syrely they will allow me to retire now) and she came to visit, she's just started to knit so appropriate gift was given.

Poppy driving me nuts and am covered in scratches. Here is a rare moment of peace


sleeping cat Posted by Hello


I also got the person who I am getting to spoil in SP5 it is going to be a challenge as she likes neutrals so I think it will be good for me to work with these limitations for a change.

No comments: