Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Anne

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1. Play Leader
2. Assistant to a Commodity Broker
3. Lecturer in Professional Practice in Fine Art
4. Shop Assistant in Knitting Store

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Leon
2. An Affair to Remember
3. Muriel's Wedding
4. Awakenings

Four Places You Have Lived:
1. Barnes, London Uk
2. Grand Rapids Michigan
3. Hatfield Herts UK
4. Surbiton UK

Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
1. Dinner Ladies
2. Mash
3. House
4. Stargate SG1

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
1. New York
2. Chicago
3. Port Harcourt, Nigeria
4. Western Isles of Scotland

4 Websites You Visit Daily:
1. bloglines.com which leads at the moment to 56 wonderful blogs
2. meggiecat - a wonderful blog which lists ffree craft resources on the net, I keep meaning to mention this site since I found it a couple of weeks ago, definitely worth a read through
3. Written Down - an art journal project that I am taking part in
4. Ebay

Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
1. choclate
2. broccoli - I know strange but I eat it most days
3. Really crispy cheese on toast
4. Rhubarb and banana crumble

Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. snuggled up in bed with a loved one
2. New York
3. snuggled up in bed with a good book
4. Barbara Hepworth or Eva Hesse studio/exhibition

Four Bloggers You Are Tagging: (if you hate this, don’t do it!)
Ok struggled with this one as everyone seems to have done it or something similar or don't like doing them, so if you are reading this and haven't done it and feel inclined please do and if you do leave me a comment it will make me feel better.

Still more to come

No comments: