Thursday, January 12, 2006

One more Essay done

Just dropped in to put a quick post up to say a couple of things, firstly my yarn is up see doesn't it look great.
Secondly it was nice to see everyone at the Wednesday Knitting Group yesterday and seeing what everyone has been up to, unfortunately didn't make it to Liberty again but the good news is that we finished the second of Jac's essays all ready to be handed in tomorrow ( I really know nothing about Mathematics and Numeracy in the National Cirriculum well not enough to fill 2500 words).
And finally I hope I get to see some of you at Sandown this weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill and I will be there!

Dawn:)

Anonymous said...

Nic

great to see your yarn on sale - very beautiful - love the jester ones.

Woolly Wormhead said...

your hand spun's look fantastic- well done!

Were you influenced by pluckyfluff at all? I bought the book recently and have loads of ideas....

scarletprincess said...

Saw some of your yarn on Woolly Workshop... mermaids nipples is so beautiful and funny that if i wasn't on a yarn diet i'd snap right up!