Monday, July 11, 2005

Edgy Finished !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry no knitting photos today but the good news is that I finally finished edgy and I am just off to the studio to parcel it up and send it. I have taken photos and will post them when I know that it has been recieved.
I'm doing quite well for knitting this week as I finished sewing up a jumper for a friend, I did my dishcloth and I finished edgy that has to be a record for me.
I have cast on another dishcloth but not as happy with the design, its another circular one but unlike the last one its not worked from the centre out you work it round in wedges, I'm not finding it as challenging maybe I need to frog it and find another pattern.
I have a new addition in the studio a beaded curtain,
new edition Posted by Picasa

I got so fed up with those big buzzy flies getting caught in the studio. While I was in Hammersmith I brought a couple more bits for my next SP5 parcel.
Oh the other thing I found yesterday was how wonderful handmade sloe gin is, no its not a tale of debauchery just had the one small glass but it was lovely.

2 comments:

littlelixie said...

Gorgeous curtain!

Anonymous said...

gin?! I'm guessing Julia has something to do with that!